REED are delighted to be working in exclusive partnership with a well-respected Financial Planning firm in Glasgow, who are looking to introduce a new Paraplanner to their team, with the vision of them moving into a Trainee IFA position, with clients available to service.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, for those looking to take the next step in their Financial Services Career.
- Working closely with the company Directors.
- Support in preparing recommendations & writing financial planning reports.
- Predominantly covering Investment, Tax Planning, Pre/Post Retirement Planning and Trustee Investments.
- Liaising with product providers.
- Drafting research documentation.
- Shadowing of Directors in Client Reviews & Meetings.
- Conducting Client Review meetings.
- Ensuring support & advice provided in line with FCA guidelines.
You must have a minimum of 3 years Paraplanning experience to be considered, it is advantageous to be Level 4 Diploma Qualified.
You will be offered a competitive salary, clear career progression route & generous benefits package.