A leading UK and Ireland based organisation are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator.
This would be an ideal next step for anyone who is looking for a progressive payroll position as a Key Worker in the organisation.
The role sits within a busy office, processing UK and RoI payrolls and pensions.
The employer has taken the necessary steps to comply with COVID-19 safety regulations to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all site-based staff members
All measures surrounding Social Distancing and regular disinfecting of the office are practices already implemented in the premises.
Suitable applicants MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ payroll processing experience.
- Ensure that employee payroll data is entered and fully processed;
- Take the lead on queries associated with HMRC, pensions and other payroll issues;
- Manually calculate SSP, SMP, and SPP when required;
- Process all starters and leavers, ensuring all documents, such as P45’s, are in place for staff;
- Ensure that all records relating to pension administration and autoenrollment are accurately processed;
- Manually check and calculate weekly timesheets, ensuring that all staff are paid on time;
- Provide all relevant financial and HR information for internal and external auditors;
- Update records and process all changes accordingly in line with company policies; and
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required.
IT proficiency in the basic functions of MS Excel; strong communication skills to liaise with employees, HMRC, pension providers, and other third parties to manage queries; the ability to work independently; and the ability to identify discrepancies in payroll. Ideally, applicants will also be familiar with Sage.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a closely-knit, good-humoured team. Early applications are highly recommended for this exciting new opportunity.
TO LEARN MORE
You can get in touch with Reed’s Specialist Payroll Consultant, Tom Reid, in the Belfast office via email or arrange a call for a confidential discussion.
028 9033 0604