£26,000 - £28,000
Do you have 1-2 years Payroll experience?
Are you an effective problem solver and work well under pressure?
Are you looking for a stable and growing company?
Then this is the ideal role for you! My client a leading Accountancy Practice is currently looking for a strong Payroll Administrator to join their expanding business.
- Preparing and running payroll for clients on a weekly, monthly and annual basis including:
- Process fixed and variable salary pay elements
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SPP and other statutory payments
- Calculate and Process payroll deductions
- Calculate new joiners and leavers payroll including holiday pay
- Ensure PAYE liabilities are communicated to clients
- Process tax codes received from HJMRC
- Ensure all RTI submissions are processed on time
- Process End of Year payroll
- Deal with all client employee and HMRC queries
- Setting up new PAYE payroll schemes for clients with HMRC
- Run payroll reports
- Run BACS reports for clients
- Liaison with other departments as appropriate
- Supporting the preparation of year end reports including P11D’s and ERS reporting
- Effective problem solving
- Be well organised
- Work under pressure
- Attend Achieve 365 121s to plan and implement relevant product specific training for your continued personal development
- Working with other Departments as required
- 12 – 18 months within a payroll position
- Up to date knowledge of UK payroll regualations,year end process and payroll rules
- Intermediate excel skills
- 25 days leave rising after 12 months service by 1 day each year thereafter to a maximum of 30 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible Working
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Gym discount
- Many more extras
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more please apply using the link below.