Our client is a well-established charity based in South West London who are eager to hire an experienced Part Time Payroll candidate to join their team of 4 with the responsibility of processing monthly payroll.
Working with both the Accounts function and HR department, you will be responsible for payroll preparation and payroll processing. This role will involve liaising with their 40 shops and inputting monthly payroll for all areas of the organisation, including shops, head office and warehouse.
This is a part time role consisting of 4 days per week. The ideal candidate will have flexibility when it comes to the busiest times for payroll each month, during the initial 3 months there may be one week per month when 5 days would be required.
Duties include for this role include:
- In consultation with HR Department, check shops paperwork, liaise with shops, HR and Senior Management
- Report on Cybertill to cross-reference hours worked, update People HR and compile Holiday Records and payroll Notes in preparation for Payroll processing.
- Input monthly Payroll for all areas, shops, head office, warehouse and property manager
- Verify entitlement of SMP and SSP, holidays accrued due to overtime worked, calculating the correct payments
- RTI processing and dealing with mail from HMRC
- Maintain Iris Payroll system, ensuring it is up to date and accurate
If you are an experienced Payroll candidate looking for a part time role close to home, this could be the ideal next move for you. Please apply today!