Seeking a confident and experienced Payroll and HR Assistant to work closely with the accounts and HR team in a business based 5 miles to the West of Norwich city centre (parking available on site). My client is keen to offer the successful individual an opportunity to make this role their own, running the payroll end to end whilst building their HR experience alongside the senior manager of the team.
- Sole responsibility for collation of payroll information and monthly payroll processing from start to finish (50-100 staff)
- Statutory payments
- Auto enrolment workplace pension
- Processing of Year End procedures
- Provide support for payroll queries
- Liaise with HMRC when required
- Process Tax Code changes
- Ability to process manual calculations
- Record and monitor absences, holiday, maternity, paternity etc
- Keep accurate holiday files to calculate appropriate holiday payments/entitlement etc
- Maintain accurate personnel records.
- Maintain records for new starters and leavers
- Correspond with employees and managers
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years payroll and HR experience, have the ability to work on their own initiative and an aptitude for multi-tasking and staying organised when under pressure. If you feel you're the right person for the role, please apply on-line with a copy of your CV attached and for more information on the role, company and benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 622392