Reed Accountancy are currently partnered with a global business seeking a Payroll candidate to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within a friendly and supportive team, this role shall be working on a high volume payroll, both weekly and monthly. The ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude and either a minimum of 1 year working within a payroll environment, or alternatively an office environment where they have had to demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
Duties will include:
• Preparation and verification of high volume payrolls, keeping to set deadlines and procedures.
• Contributing towards the delivery of accurate payroll output and assisting with detailed payroll checking procedures to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
• Learning and applying HMRC legislation on calculating and entering Company & Statutory payments.
• Administration of new starters and leavers including processing starter declarations and P45 forms.
• Processing Attachment of Earnings orders.
• Calculating and administering holiday pay entitlement.
• Administering pension deductions and assisting with pension correspondence and queries.
• Calculating manual payments and repayments where required by applying tax rules.
• Assisting in the production of payslips and other documents on a four-weekly basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team with a strong focus on team and personal development.
Due to the central location of the office the business doesn’t offer onsite parking, however are close to local public transport links and car parks.