A new opportunity has come in for my client based in South Manchester.
This role is for a payroll clerk and the purpose of the role is to provide an accurate payroll service to employees via an external payroll bureau. You will also operate efficient day to day tasks including providing guidance and advice on payroll regulations to staff and managers.
As the successful candidate you will be reporting directly in to the Head Of Finance.
Your day to day tasks would include but not be limited to:
- Check payroll information for accuracy (such as sickness, overtime and bank claims) against reports from the HR team and attendance system.
- Query any anomalies with relevant line managers
- Check monthly expense claims
- Process authorised data in a monthly payroll report to the external payroll bureau
- Develop processes to become more efficient
- Ensure all new starters and leavers details are processed
- Record pension payments
- Complete tax/benefit queries as required (P45, P60, P11D, P46, PAYE, NI)
- Check statutory sick pay, maternity pay.
- Prepare month end payroll journals
To be a suitable applicant for this role you must:
- CIPP qualified
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Be Experienced in using payroll systems
- Have excellent time keeping
- Ability to manage deadlines
This role is working 5 days per week (37.5 hours).
If the above sounds like the role for you then hit apply today or email me directly at Mark.Scott@reed.com