REED HR are recruiting for a 9 month position to be based in Redhill with some home working.
This role is to start immediately therefore a notice period of no longer than one week is desirable due to timeframe of start date.
This role includes the following.
- HR Administration including onboarding and contracts
- Experience of preparing schedules accurately, to deadlines and submitting/processing
- Experience of managing correct payments for maternity leave, and other statutory leave/pay
- Experience of calculating complex calculations for net net payments and managing ex-pat employees’ pay
- Experience of managing pension deductions and online submission to pension company, including monthly updates for starters, leavers and changes
- Monthly PAYE/NI payments to pass to Finance for payment
- Prepare and reconcile Year End PAYE/NI and online submission to HMRC and issuing P60s
- Keep P11d Information updated as required and completing full P11D process and submit to HMRC annually
- Update all schedules relating to benefits, eg: private health. Ensure payroll deductions set up and made accurately and to deadline, and maintain membership details with provider