I am currently recruiting for a large pensions consultancy based in Wokingham. They are looking to recruit a pensions administrator but are open to candidates without pensions experience.
The following experience is what is required:
- At least 2 years experience within an administration position
- IT proficient, particularly in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Able to demonstrate a numerical aptitude evidenced by work related or academic achievements.
- Experience within a pensions environment would be advantageous but not required
- Experience of checking and mentoring more junior members of staff would be desirable.
Skills and Personal qualities required:
- A self-motivated approach to professional and personal development
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow instructions, procedures and assimilate information quickly in a consistent manner
- Enthusiastic, positive, flexible approach to work
- A high degree of accuracy with great numerical skills
- Good problem solving skills
If this opportunity matches your previous experience and or personality attributes then please apply below