Reed Accountancy are currently working with a well established Financial Services and Investment Company seeking a Pensions Payroller to join their team.
Previous DC and DB knowledge is required along with SIPP and SSAS knowledge ideally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be the main point of contact for a large pension scheme with DC and DB sections along with SIPP
- Identify and resolve problems that may arise with day to day work issues in the department
- Processing tasks for clients including transfers, surrenders, retirements, annuities, pension transfers and investment business including all client communications around these processes
- Ensure that records are accurately updated and timely response is given to client queries via telephone, email or in writing
- Liaising with clients and 3rd party companies over the telephone and in writing
- To recognize potential instances of fraud and money laundering and, where agreed, report these instances to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- To take responsibility for checking other team members work and where necessary allocate checking to the team.
- Administer all new starters and leavers including processing of P45’s
- Process all monthly payroll, including processing of SMP, SPP
The business offers free on-site parking and is located a short walk from the main train station.