Very Competitive Salary
Are you a Plant Manager / Assistant Plant Manager OR Production Supervisor and experienced working within an Oil & Gas OR Chemical environment?
Are you seeking an exciting career opportunity to join a large company who will support you with continuous professional development and career progression through out your career?
If so, please read on…
Our client is a global leader in oil field technology solutions, who employ 7,000 people worldwide. They specialise in supplying programs and related services for oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets, reduce operating costs and the environmental impact - through on-site problem solving and innovative solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
As Plant Manager, you will be responsible for general supervision of all phases of plant operations, including: SHE, production, quality control, maintenance, receiving, and shipping.
You will work closely with the production team to increase productivity and profitability within the manufacturing operation and partner with sales, quality, procurement, and other support functions, to ensure great customer service, scrap minimalization and costs control.
You will also be responsible for hiring & training personnel and driving team engagement. You will manage annual budget planning (capital and operational) and execution as well as facility/physical plant up-keep and capital improvement.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or with Chemistry Specialization OR Process OR Mechanical Engineering
- Must have worked as a Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager or Production Supervisor for at least 3 years in a chemical environment
- Experience of implementing TPM OR Similar Productive Maintenance techniques
- Must have experience in the handling of chemicals along with ISO & OHSAS certifications
- A solid understanding of Health & Safety and quality compliance within a production environment
- Action and results-oriented and able to drive results by engaging the plant team; able to plan, prioritize and take timely decisions
- Customer-focused and able to instil trust, collaborative; resilient; Capable and willing to build and mobilize his teams and drive engagement.
- Very competitive salary depending on experience / skills
- Opportunities to grow within the role and beyond
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Excellent Pension
- Many other benefits
If you have the required experience and you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply right away.