KS1 or KS2 Teacher at a village school between Cambridge and Huntingdon
Full Time Class Teacher for KS1 or KS2
The school are looking for someone who:
• Is a proven, excellent classroom practitioner who leads learning innovatively and effectively.
• Is highly motivated, creative and optimistic.
• Has a track record in helping all pupils, including disadvantaged and higher attainers, to make good progress from their starting points.
• Has up to date experience of teaching in KS1 or KS2
• Is skilled in class self-evaluation including data analysis, work scrutiny and moderation.
• Is willing to be an imaginative and dynamic member of their team.
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Could coordinate curriculum areas and projects; NQTs are also welcome.
In return the school can offer:
• Great children who are our best ambassadors; they are confident, make good progress, behave well and love playing a full part in the life and direction of the school.
• A leadership team determined to improve learning.
• A friendly, skilled and experienced staff who always go the extra mile to help each other and the children.
• A pleasant working environment with fabulous outside space.
• Supportive parents, carers and governors and a vibrant PTA.
• A CPD programme focussed on staff and school learning needs.
• Staff and children who are passionate about learning.
Please contact us today if you would like to apply for this role.