*** 2 days a week PPA cover across Reception / KS1 within a Peterborough primary school ***
We are working with an Ofsted rated 'GOOD' school in Peterborough who are seeking a dynamic teacher to cover PPA across reception, year 1 and year 2 for 2 days a week starting after the October half term break.
You will be experienced in teaching and delivering lessons across multiple classes over 2 days while their teacher is in their allocated PPA time.
You will need to be able to deliver the lessons already planned and stick to the curriculum and topics that are in place for the classes that you will be teaching in.
You will also be accountable to mark the work and hand over fully to the full time teachers
- Ofsted rated 'GOOD'
- The school is an exciting and vibrant place to belong to and the staff are dynamic and innovative, they think very carefully about the building blocks to successful learning and design learning experiences that focus on individual pupils and their needs
- The school has Christian values and they live them each and every day, at home and at school
- Give us a call or drop me an email to find out more
- The school will be shortlisting in the next week, so we/you need to act fast
- REED would need to get you fully cleared through our effective screening team, which will involve running a DBS application (if you don't have one currently on the update service), references from previous / current employer (with your permission) and eligibility to work checks