SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for Teaching Assistant work in the Newham / Waltham Forest area? Are you passionate about working with young people with additional needs? If so, click apply now!
We require a number of Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for daily supply and contract work across Newham and Waltham Forest and other parts of East London.
The primary school we are working with are an aged 3+ SEND specialist schools for students with additional needs. Rated 'Outstanding' the school has a focus on providing access to vocational activities and pathways for learners with a variety of learning difficulties. It is a safe, warm and inclusive environment which aims to prepare their students for a more independent way of living.
We are interested in hearing from those with a background in Psychology, Health and Social Care, previous experience as a Support or Care worker and those who have worked in educational settings with those with SEND.
• £70-85 per day
• Immediate starts available
• A patient and understanding approach
• An interest in working with students with SEND
• Be flexible in your approach
• Existing DBS check on the update service check
• NEW DBS CHECKS CAN BE APPLIED FOR
• Existing experience working with children or adults with SEND advantageous, but not required
• Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
• Provide 1:1 and general support to students according to requirements for the day
• Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
• Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today.
- If you are looking for an agency who will support you and give you a service that you're happy with then give us a call to discuss the next steps
- We are open 24/7 and can speak to you when it suits you
- We can offer you local advice and knowledge on the schools
- We will pay weekly and give you the option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella third party if you'd prefer
- You will get have an online, easy to use system to quickly and easily submit time sheets for the school(s) that you work at and access payslips via the same system
- We can offer long term supply (1 term or more) assignments, fixed term contracts, maternity cover roles and permanent opportunities too
- We can give you expert CV writing, application & cover letter advice and top quality interview tips that will give you the best chance of securing your dream role
- We will speak to you regularly and make you feel like part of our experienced team and the REED family
So, if you want to know more and speak to a member of the Stratford Education Team on 0208 555 0557