Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children and looking for a new role ? If the answer is yes, then I have the perfect role for you.
I am currently working with an Ofsted Graded ‘Good’ School in Bexley. This school values their children for their individuality and encourages them to be aspirational and proud of their efforts and achievements.
The School is eager to add a valuable member of staff to their current SEN team who work with various students in their MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties) provision. You will work in small classes (maximum of 8 students) supporting children with ADHD, ASD and EBD primarily.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), ADHD and EBD
- 1:1 and group support – In and out of the classroom
- Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
- Attending weekly training sessions
- Working across any of the following phases – EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Experience with SEN essential
- Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking and creative personality
- You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple roles
- Strong understanding of SEN is required
- Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level would be desirable, but not essential
We are currently registering candidates every day. Therefore, if this sounds like a role that you would like, please apply now.