PRRIMARY TEACHER – DONCASTER – SHORT TERM AND LONG-TERM CONTRACTS AVAILABLE
REED Education are seeking to recruit qualified teachers for regular supply bookings at our schools in the Doncaster area.
We have seen an increase in demand for teachers over the past few months and we expecting this to demand to continue throughout the new term. We are looking for new teachers who are keen to continue or start their teaching career.
Our supply needs range from pre booked supply days/ morning bookings to working full time within a school on a long term and short-term basis, so we will have the work available to cater for all needs. We will have positions in both KS1 and KS2, so if you have any questions or you would be interested then do get in touch!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
- Reference information for the last five years
- UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at REED Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists
- Bonus refer a teacher' payment scheme.
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Doncaster area
- CV and interview advice and support.
Interested Primary Teachers should hit apply to get in touch with the REED Education team!