LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Teacher to teach either a class of Year 3 or Year 5 pupils at a primary school in the Chorley area. This role is a full time position covering 5 days per week. The role is a temporary position, starting from September 2021 for the duration of the autumn and spring terms.
Qualified Teacher Status and previous experience/strong knowledge of teaching KS2 is essential for this position.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
•Preparing, planning, and delivering high standards of lessons to ensure the continuous development of our pupils
•Mark and monitor classwork, alongside setting targets for future progress
•Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
•Have a clear understanding of all the needs of all pupils
•Monitoring pupils progress in reference with the school’s practice
•Excellent behaviour management skills
In return we will offer the following services:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.