I am working with a school based in Carnforth who are looking to appoint a KS1 teaching assistant to join them on a temporary basis.
The role will be working Monday-Friday full time supporting a mixed Year 1/2 class.
The requirements for suitable candidates is listed below;
- Hold a teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Have experience working as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting (preferably in the EYFS/KS1)
- Have experience supporting children with interventions
- Experience following IEPs (Individual Education Plans)
- Have some knowledge of the National Curriculum and maintaining records
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply immediately!
This position is due to start after the half term break and will be ongoing until the permanent staff member returns so please apply without hesitation to be considered.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to references, Full Enhanced Children and Adult DBS and List 99 check before starting work.