A two-form entry Primary School in Scunthorpe are looking to appoint a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their academy in November 2020 on a full time, temporary basis to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will teach pupils across the full age and ability of Key Stage 2 in order to ensure the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being.
You will have a good knowledge and understanding of children aged between 7-11 and have worked previously as Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher.
The school nurtures children and provides them with a safe environment to learn and grow. The school look to recruit someone with a strong personality and behaviour management to allow them to build strong relationships with student, parents and fellow teachers.
The school except you to;
- Plan and Teach a balanced and diverse curriculum alongside colleagues
- Assess, track, and report on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Establish a clear routine for pupils in LKS2
- Encourage pupils engage with learning through targeted questioning
- Establish positive relationships with parents and carers
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment.
Reed are looking for applicants who;
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Is committed to providing creative and inspiring learning experiences
- Is motivated, energetic and fun!
- Has excellent communication skills, use of initiative and organisational skills
- Has an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Has the right to work in the U.K
Applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK. All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable). Applications without an up to date CV won’t be considered.