Reed are partnered with a well respected client in the recruitment of a Principal Information Analyst. This is a challenging role for an experienced candidate, to assist on a contract basis. Previous experience of this level is essential and strong NHS experience is a must.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Ensure high quality information is available for internal and external reporting and management
- Analysing and advising Directors and Senior Management
- Lead on BI reporting
- Develop RTT reporting
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years NHS experience
- Significant experience of producing and presenting statistical analysis
- Understanding of NHS Finance and Billing process
- Experience of developing reports for RTT
Our client are looking to shortlist over this coming week, so please apply now for further information.