REED Contracts are really pleased to be recruiting for a Procurement Officer for one of REED's Core Clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a large organisation based in Liverpool.
The duties will include:
- Assist in the continued development of procurement processes in accordance with national, regional and internal initiatives
- Develop and maintain relationships in order to improve procurement processes in accordance with national, regional and internal initiatives
- Support colleagues with regards to tendering procedures, and assisting with the tender process to ensure that they are conducted in compliance with Contract Standing Orders and European legislation
- As and when appropriate provide advice and guidance in areas pertaining to the procurement function
- Assist and provide support in relation to the monitoring and management of the outsourced stores provision
- Arrange for the issue of body armour to all appropriate staff ensuring the database is updated accordingly and conducting all other areas of work relating to body armour provision, recycling and disposal
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of Tendering
- Contract Management
- Good interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively
- Full clean UK Driving License
Do you have the skill set listed above?
Do you want to join a small hardworking team?
This opportunity will be a 4 month temporary assignment and is paying £12.42 per hour.
Please apply TODAY to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity!