Reed are currently recruiting for a Production Operative/Counterbalance FLT Driver for our client in the Bedfordshire.
Our client is a beverage manufacturing plant based in Dunstable. They are looking to recruit a Production Operative/Counterbalance FLT Driver to join their team on the production line on a Permanent basis.
Working Hours are: Monday-Friday 6am-2pm
The salary is £18,100 (£8.72 per hour) to start increasing to £21,500 (£11.18 per hour) once training and induction is complete (usually 2-6 weeks depending on experience).
To assist in the safe, effective running of the Production Process Area in accordance with the planned schedule whilst ensuring a safe operation, meeting quality standards and controlling costs and wastage.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain excellent GMP standards at all times, delivering quality standards required of customers and external audits.
- To manage and control the data collection systems and monitoring processes, ensuring that all documentation and communication is processed and delivered to the cross functional departments.
- Through a well-managed stock system ensure all materials are controlled to allow all lines to run in accordance to production plans, whilst spotting opportunities for continuous improvement.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required which are consistent with the responsibilities of the role, this may include covering for Packing Operative roles.
- The ideal candidate will possess a good level of physical fitness, as there are a lot of manual handling and lifting duties involved with the role.
- Valid Counterbalance FLT Licence
- Previous experience of working on in a food production environment is desired.
If you are interested and available, please apply today!