Do you have Project Administration experience and strong Excel and reporting skills? Are you looking for an immediate start for a well-known charity?
Pay: £10.00 - £11.50 per hour
Location: Leeds and home working
Working hours: Part time 3 days per week
This is a fast paced role in a friendly environment for a well-known charity and is a temporary assignment originally on a 2 month contract with a possibility to be extended.
- Implement project, management tools and processes, including software, support for design, testing and transition management
- Monitoring queries via shared mailboxes and fielding to relevant parties, responding where appropriate.
- Supporting colleagues to facilitate progress.
- To coordinate meetings, workshops and events
- Minute taking and ensuring actions are logged and followed up as required.
- Provide high administration to tasks which are blocking project delivery
- General Admin support
Benefits will include:
- Holiday pay which is accrued with the hours you work
- Rewards scheme that offers you benefits on products
- Access to health care a pension scheme
- Career advice
- Weekly pay role
- And much more
For further information or to apply for this role.