Project Officer (Academic)
£12.75 - £14.75 per hour
Based in West Lothian / Edinburgh (Working from Home)
Reed Business Support are pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with one of Scotland's leading educational institutions on an exciting Project Officer role. This position is a temporary opportunity expected to last 12 weeks; however, it may well be extended. My client is looking for candidates with strong Data Analysis skills, excellent organisational abilities, and ideally an Education background.
This impact of this project will be recognisable throughout the organisation so is perfect for candidates who like to see their work add value.
Duties involved in the role:
- Analysing quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources
- Receiving and analysing data on Excel and other systems
- Translating data into tangible information to be passed on to relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with the creation of Quality Enhancement Plans
- Assist in developing Annual Monitoring processes
- Liaising with various stakeholders both inside and outside of the organisation
- Helping to ensure the project stays on track
- Ad hoc admin duties when required
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working in Data Analysis - this is essential
- Experience working in Project Support, Management, or Coordination
- Excellent IT Skills - particularly the use of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to analyse data for qualitative reports
- Excellent communications skills
- Solid admin and organisational abilities
- Experience working in Higher / Further Education
- A degree / qualification in Project Management or Business Administration
The client is looking for candidates to start ASAP so candidates must be available to start immediately. The role will be a 37 hour per week position and for the time being will be working from home.
If you're interested / looking for more information - please apply now!