Our client is a leading council based in Norwich. They currently have a £1.24m to address fuel poverty and energy efficiency for residents of Norfolk. The role is a temporary role until March 2021 to be responsible for improving 180 homes across Norfolk by 31st March 2021.
• To work with external contractors to deliver installations of clean heating and insulation in line with funding agreement ensuring all information required to satisfy audit and the funding provider is provided.
• Monitor performance against key performance indicators, providing information for the monthly report to the funding provider and maintain a risk register.
• To effectively manage the budget to ensure that the funding is spent and that key outcomes are delivered within the agreed period ensuring approvals and invoices are processed in a timely manner.
• To work with other members of the project team to ensure all activity is compliant with the rules and regulations of the funding.
• Assist in producing and updating information regarding the project for publication, distribution and uploading to relevant web pages and social media.
• To attend and participate in monthly steering group meetings to discuss progress, highlight concerns and plan future activities.
• To work with local, Parish Councils and community groups to maximise delivery both countywide and in the key target areas.
• To record and monitor complaints and liaise with relevant officers to resolve public issues and complaints.
Generic skills, knowledge and experience
• Undertake problem-solving duties on significantly complex technical activities.
• Responsibility for one or more technical specialist areas.
• Technical decision-making duties involving significant resources.
• Excellent communications skills including regular presentation to stakeholders such as corporate managers, Members, Committee/Panels or other key external bodies.
Role specific skills, knowledge and experience
• Relevant degree
• Delivery including management and evaluation of multifunction projects across organisational boundaries
• Knowledge of residential building techniques
• Understanding of the different forms of renewable energy available and energy efficient home improvements.
• Knowledge of relative guidance and direction of Central Government
• Work experience with external partners
• Experience of procurement and contract management
• Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
Please apply online or contact Maxinr or Andrea on 01603 616190 or email email@example.com