Do you have Purchase Ledger experience?
Are you looking for a busy and rewarding role?
Do you want to work for a successful and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package?
If your answers to these questions are yes, then look no further!
We are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Manager for a well established company on the outskirts of Chester
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Management of purchase orders against delivery notes, and reconciliation with invoices and stock take.
- Check, code & input invoices on to Sage for ledgers
- Enter supplier payment details on to Sage at appropriate times
- Reconcile supplier account information to statements & conduct analysis of payment data
- Handle any supplier queries
- Keep current supplier files up to date with latest information on Excel
- Company credit card spending control administration
- Supplier contract maintenance/monitoring
- Calculate purchase ledger rebates and send to relevant people
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Stock reconciliation experience
- Experience of Sage or a similar accounts software
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising up to 24 days plus Bank Holidays. with service
- Long service and birthday bonuses
- Free parking
Apply online now!