My client based on the outskirts of Loughborough is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Manager on a temporary to permanent basis. Overseeing the Purchase Ledger department, ensuring that invoices and statements are processed to allow timely reconciliation and payment of all transactions.
* Managing a team of five purchase ledger clerks by providing guidance and support to ensure highly efficient and effective output.
* Responsible for the development and training of team whilst providing help and guidance to the wider department and Trust.
* Ensure that all supplier invoices and staff expenses are processed in a timely manner to allow for payment. Ensure supplier statements are reconciled to ledger accounts and any differences investigated.
* Responsible for preparing weekly payment runs along with adhoc payments as required, along with reconciling payments to the ledgers.
* Building strong relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders whilst being the escalation point for queries and complaints.
* To take ownership of all ledger processes, documents and systems to ensure they evolve and develop to always meet best practice guidelines.
If you are immediately available and have the above experience please apply for this position.