CALLING ON ALL ADMINISTRATORS!!!
I am currently recruiting for a Purchasing Administrator to join my client based in Andover. You will be supporting the team in performing daily administration tasks. This role would suit someone with strong administration and organisation skills. You'll need a good eye for detail and be highly proficient in spoken and written English. This is a varied and exciting role with an opportunity to develop within the team.
- Demonstrate appropriate conduct within your working environment by being professional and polite at all times to your co-workers, customers and members; thereby promoting a positive and professional image of the Company.
- To make a proactive contribution to the Department and the Company as a whole.
- Work with discretion and diplomacy.
- Ensure all requirements under GDPR and DPA are met to protect the details of customers, members and staff, and to follow the company IT Policy when performing the requirements of the role.
- Ensure that the department work ethics are in line with the company’s Environmental Policy.
- Ensure that all work carried out conforms to the Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Some information handled within this post may be strictly confidential and must be treated as such.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday (everyone's dream)
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free parking
If you think you are suitable for this role then please call the Basingstoke office on 01256 463385 and ask for Liam Williams.