Do you have strong attention to detail?
Do you have experience in purchasing?
My client based in Crick, Northamptonshire are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join them on a temporary basis for around 12 weeks
Monday - Thursday 07:30 - 16:00 & Friday 07:30 - 13:00
You will be responsible for ensuring that all administration and communication functions within the supply chain are being met.
- Placement of purchase orders for goods/services
- Invoice resolution for indirect goods/services
- Preparation of quotes
- Maintain a return to vendor tracker
- Obtain credits from suppliers for non-conforming product
- Resolve any delivery discrepancies
- Photograph and send samples to suppliers for defect resolution
- Prepare packages for sourcing team including drawings from the database
- Manage all department policy communications - internally and externally
- Create standard work for job functions as required and directed
Skills and experience
- Must be able to use all Microsoft programs, including excel and look ups
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to prioritise work to achieve best results
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Show commitment in all activities undertaken
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail