Are you a Qualified Management Accountant eager work close to home in South West London? Do you have previous experience in accounting for specific jobs and/or projects?
Our client, a very well-established business in a particularly robust industry, are in the fortunate position to be incredibly busy and going from strength to strength, in what is obviously a challenging time.
They are currently eager to hire a Management Accountant to join their finance team, responsible for the preparation of accurate management accounts and ensuring strong financial processes and controls and quality financial information.
This is the ideal role for a confident personality who really enjoys getting to know all areas of the business and building strong relationships with colleagues both in person and remotely.
Duties for the role include:
- Preparation of accurate management accounts
- Preparation of relevant sections for management and board reports
- Job profitability reporting – processing job adjustments and analysis of project costs
- Challenging the commerciality and accuracy of the financial details for each job and liaising with the relevant colleagues
- Profitability and reporting analysis of closed jobs
- Ensure accurate reporting for jobs in ERP system
- Maintenance of general ledger, accruals, prepayments etc
- Variance reporting and cost analysis
- Preparation and interpretation of KPIs
- Assisting with stock management and inventory valuation
- Assist with financial processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist with preparation of annual zero-based budgets
- Year end audit preparation
- Mentoring of junior colleagues where identified
This role is made for someone who has the confidence to challenge others, has an aptitude for solving problems and making clear decisions. If you like to be proactive, are quick to spot areas of improvement and confident in your delivery when making recommendations - this could be your next career move.
Please do not hesitate, apply today!