Our client, is a UK leader in their field with offices across the UK. They have an opening for a Quality Management Executive to join their team.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will oversee all aspects of the companies quality function, developing, implementing and managing quality polices, procedures and standards.
Day to day you will:
- Manage the Quality Management System to ensure consistent, standardised, efficient practices across the company.
- Maintain continuous improvement with quality controls and documentation including procedures, work instructions and templates.
- Analyse operational processes using KPI’s and streamlining operations to maximise efficiency across the company, including IT developments.
- On-going monitoring and auditing across branches.
- Working across all 5 nationwide sites, and all departments (Purchasing, Sales, Operations, Finance and Administration).
- Align policies and processes with business goals
- Align policies with applicable laws and regulations
Key skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience of writing policies and procedures
- Able to make strategic recommendations for business improvement and best practice
- Experience of evaluating and assessing potential risk
- Team player
If you are a driven, motivated candidate with previous Quality Management experience - please do apply online now for a confidential discussion about the role