I am pleased to be representing a fantastic client who are an established market leading business, located in Birchwood, Warrington.
My client has created a new role within the business, a front of house administrator / senior receptionist. My client wants a professional, personable candidate to represent them from front of house in a professional manner.
A salary of between £18,000 - £20,000 working hours of 08:30 – 16:45 and 34 days holiday a year make the benefits package very attractive.
Reporting to the PA/Office Manager the successful candidate will welcome all visitors to the Regional office while providing efficient customer service. A bright and friendly manner is essential along with a flexible and positive approach.
- Answer all incoming calls and maintain the reception switchboard
- Maintain visitor register
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Book meeting rooms for directors and staff while ensuring meeting rooms are set up ready for meetings and are tidied following any meetings that have taken place
- Order buffets and arrange refreshments for meetings and training days
- Schedule meetings and send diary appointments
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail along with ordering stationary and housekeeping items and maintaining stock levels
There will also be a requirement to provide relief support to the administrative team which may
include copy-typing, data entry, updating reports and documentation and any ad-hoc duties where
- Knowledge of Microsoft (2010), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing a busy reception desk and switchboard
Please do not hesitate to apply if you have front of house administration/reception experience. Please note the role will not start until January 2021 as my client is moving to a new office in Birchwood.