Seeking an experienced receptionist / administrator to join a highly successful law firm based in Alysham.
You will be responsible to provide receptionist and administrative support to Central Services and Aylsham Dispute Resolution whilst providing excellent client care at all times.
To provide administrative support on the day-to-day running of various types of Dispute Resolution cases under the supervision of the Dispute Resolution Fee Earners. Promote the Firm’s service offering at every opportunity, matching legal needs of existing and new clients to appropriate Fee Earners within the Firm and breaking down any perceived barriers, such as those relating to
locality of Fee Earners.
Previous legal experience working within Dispute Resolution (desirable)
- Previous Receptionist experience
- Previous client contact within a fast-paced, legal environment
- Ability to provide a professional client service and has an excellent telephone manner
- Has a positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly motivated with a commitment to the timely completion of tasks
- Has a good level of general education
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks effectively
- Has excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills in all forms (written, oral, email, telephone and presentational).
- Professional in all work matters, acts with integrity and recognises the need for complete confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently having responsibility as an individual
- Enjoys a varied workload
- Has the ability to use own initiative and a keen eye for detail
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively apply online.