REED HR are delighted to be working with a leading global Professional Services firm, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Advisor on a full-time and permanent basis.
The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits and rewards.
This role will be based in their Newcastle upon Tyne office and will report to the Recruitment Team based in London. The team covers three key areas of recruitment: Partner Hiring, Early Careers and Experienced Hires.
We are shortlisting for this role immediately, so please apply without delay!
- You will be responsible for the hiring and recruitment of talent into the Newcastle office.
- You will focus on the direct hiring capability of the firm and will be responsible for advertising roles, identifying candidates, making approaches and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- You will also work in partnership with third party suppliers, including specialist recruitment agencies, on key hires.
- Recruitment experience is essential - ideally within in professional or business services setting.
- Experience of working as part of an in-house recruitment function is essential.
- A mix of in-house and agency recruitment experience will also be considered.
- Experience of using recruitment tools.
- Excellent systems knowledge.
- Experience of working with managers and senior stakeholders.
- You will be robust, resilient, and determined to succeed.
- Ability to be consultative and influential.