REED Contracts are pleased to be recruiting for a Recruitment Officer to join a large public sector organisation based in Liverpool.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced and hardworking team for a 3 month temporary assignment.
The duties will include:
- Liaising with line managers to understand recruitment requirement including number and types of roles, locations, bands and role requirements
- Contribute to recruitment requirements for third party providers and commissioning marketing and campaigns
- Arrange logistics eg venues etc
- Be responsible for recruitment marketing
- Monitor progress and response rates against the overall target of recruitment
- Contribute to managing recruitment budget for the campaign
- Provide a professional in-house recruitment service to hiring managers, ensuring they are fully supported throughout the recruitment & selection process
- Respond to applicant queries
- Undertake external media advertising / marketing including budget management
- Set up and budget for assessments processes purchased through third part supplier
- Ensure the effective and efficient on boarding of new staff
- Undertake pre-employment checks and prepare / issue contracts, negotiate pay on appointment and facilitate transfers
- Ensure that all new starter employee data is correct
- Collaborate with the HR and Resourcing team to review recruitment processes / policies and implement improvements
- Carry out post campaign evaluation
- Produce and interpret recruitment MI
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of work
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in an inhouse recruitment role
- Excellent communication skills
This role will initially be working from home and you must have your own IT equipment.
The rate of pay will be up to £100 per day with a 35 hour working week.
If you have the above experience then please apply as soon as possible.