Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title –Recruitment Officer
Role – Temporary
Location – North East
Pay – £12 p/h
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the North East.
We are looking for a Recruitment Officer to join the college on a full time, temporary basis
- One of the leading Further Education Colleges in the North East and continues to go from strength to strength with retention, achievement and success rates significantly improving year on year
- One of the most modern educational facilities in the region and one which staff, students and the public at large are justifiably proud of
- Recently underwent an exciting £12.75 million makeover which has brought some market-leading specialist features to the campus
- Mission Statement: “To be the centre of learning excellence, providing an outstanding experience for all students, generating economic and social prosperity for the region we proudly serve”
- The successful candidate will be undertaking general recruitment activities including obtaining references, pre employment checks, interviewing, advertising, and arranging inductions
- The successful candidate will be required on a full time, temporary basis
What you will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role, and ideally have experience using the Networx Recruitment System
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- DBS on the update service (or be willing to pay towards one)
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.