Reed Business Support have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Account Manager to join a leading insurance business in the Teesside area.
You will be responsible for maximising business growth and ensure services are delivered in accordance with the relevant business plans and strategies.
Working Monday - Friday on a remote basis, 9 -5 with benefits of OTE, a company phone, laptop and car allowance of up to £400 per month!
• Target, develop and manage an appropriate client base to achieve primary sales targets.
• Make best use of the 3rd party contract sales leads and market analysis systems to effectively target, record and analyse business opportunities across UK construction sectors.
• Feedback knowledge gained from qualifying prospects / opportunities to Management to inform and refine targeting and market messaging.
• Work closely with Management to ensure earliest possible involvement within projects and with Bid teams.
• Keep abreast of business / market developments, demand trends and risks, and ensure that each client’s requirements are understood.
• Focus on exceeding minimum service expectations by delivering an agile, value adding service with a deep understanding of customer requirements, technical competence, functional knowledge and process efficiency.
• Prepare materials required for both internal and external meetings and events, coordinate follow up activity - virtually also.
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Substantial sales / account development experience, preferably within a construction related environment.
• Experience of managing 3rd party contract sales leads and market analysis systems.
• Excellent analytical skills, strong commercial awareness.
• Excellent, presentation and communications skills.
• Takes responsibility for own development and shares knowledge and experience with others
• Sound Customer Relationship Skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent organisation, prioritisation skills
• Results focused
Qualifications & Experience:
• Currently working in a similar position or having gained work experience.
• Finance / Insurance qualification desirable