Reinsurance Actuarial Analyst
Salary: Competitive with desirable bonus structure
Level: Mid Senior level
(Almost/ newly qualified Actuary)
*Flexible working available for better work, life balance
Fantastic opportunity for a results driven Reinsurance Actuarial Analyst to join a reinsurance team working with actuaries and actuarial analysts in the UK. There is plenty of exposure within this role and a platform to bring new ideas to the table, this role would suit an ambitious forward thinking individual.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Assist in the testing and sign-off of policy & reinsurance system releases from an actuarial product development perspective
- Assist in ensuring that the reinsurance premium calculations are correct
- Work with the product development team on product
- Identify areas where the systems are not built according to the specification and rectify them with the support of the system developers
- Production of results and analysis for reinsurance tenders, treaty amendments, distribution quality management and experience analysis.
- Build good relationships with reinsurers and interact with them on a regular basis
- Prepare relevant documentation for regular review meetings with reinsurers
- Communicate the project progress to management and project stakeholders.
- Almost qualified Actuary/ newly qualified Actuary
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Access skills
- Experience working with Prophet Professional
- Experience of data analysis and analysis skills
- 3+ years working in a similar role
- Experience working with Prophet DCS/ coding in R
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both formal and informal
- Proven track record in problem solving
- Technically strong
- Able to meet tight deadlines efficiently
*Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.