Our client, a successful city based international bank urgently seeks an experienced property/ development finance relationship manager to play a key role in both servicing a demanding lending portfolio and investigating new contacts in order to grow market share.
Reporting into the Head of Corporate you will understand the intricacies of running a development finance transaction from cradle to grave and be able to speak confidently about this sector. You will need to service an existing book right from the outset and our client has therefore requested a minimum of at least 5 years’ property-based relationship management experience. A brief overview of duties includes:
- Issuing head of terms facility letters for new or existing property customers
- Conducting site visits (mainly London and surrounding)
- Liaising with lawyers, valuers and monitoring surveyors.
- Playing a key role in guiding and development a team of assistant relationship managers.
- Monitoring collection of interest and fees for portfolio
- Adhering to all risk and compliance policies to the highest standards.
This RM role offers an established client base, competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to work with a friendly & successful property team. If you are an experienced relationship manager with a passion for development finance then please do apply now for a confidential discussion.
Remote based interviews.