MPS/UPS and Fringe Allowance
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school located in Slough require a Religious Studies Teacher for January 2021. We have the pleasure of working with this highly popular and successful 11-18 school for several years now. All the of the teachers we have assisted wit interviews here have remained! The successful applicant will need to be able to teach all Key Stages of Religious Studies.
This position will involve playing a major role in the continued development of this successful school.
The school are looking for a teacher with a clear vision and strategies to take their students’ achievements to even higher levels of attainment and progress.
They can offer:
• Happy, hardworking and talented students.
• Enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated staff.
• Excellent professional development opportunities for career progression.
• A school with outstanding care, support and guidance.
• A school judged by Ofsted to be outstanding.
We can arrange the interview and lesson observation without you completing the time-consuming application form! As most of us are ex teachers ourselves, we can support and prepare you for interview and the lesson observation itself.
If this position interests you, please apply immediately!