Recruiting for one of our busy companys based in Yate we are looking for a good customer service / administrator to start in a permanent role. Duties will include:
The role is within a busy Department which involves providing a comprehensive service to customers from ascertaining their requirements to producing quotes and entering orders.
The position will suit someone who already has a minimum one year experience in Customer Service.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Monitor Shared Inbox.
• Answer via phone and email queries from customers.
• Calculate and produce quotations for Bespoke products.
• Receive and process orders.
• Assist Sales Office as and when required.
Skills and Attributes:
• Honest, reliable, trustworthy character with a strong work ethic and a positive, flexible/adaptable attitude to work.
• Excellent level of numeracy and English literacy.
• Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and apply a high level of accuracy at all times. Part of the role will involve deciphering plans and cad drawings.
• Ability to work alone with minimum supervision as well as part of a team. Able to follow instructions and requests from Manager/Supervisor.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Experience with working with Microsoft Access and Sage desirable but not essential as full training will be given