Our client is based in Northampton and a seeking an experienced Sales Administrator on a temporary to permanent contract. The annual salary is £25K. Working hours are mon - fri 37.5 hours per week.
They are an established company. You will be working within a small team and need to be flexible with the workload. Currently you will be working remotely from home. This is an immediate start for the right person.
• Handling repeat business and quoting new prices when required.
• Processing of customer orders on Microsoft AX Dynamics, with an understanding of gross margin.
• Support function in handling of claims towards suppliers.
• Processing of purchase orders on Microsoft AX Dynamics
• Booking in/out of stock and stock management
• Raising customer invoices.
• Support in Tele-marketing/IHAM Sales
• Managing deliveries in the UK, booking transport and monitoring costs.
• Assisting with quality systems
• Pricing of products to customers within the company’s guidelines
• Liaise with colleagues within the company
• Cooperate with external suppliers/partners/customers
• Assisting the Accounts Department
• Non membership within the company UK Board of Directors
• Participation in regular or ad-hoc meetings when required
• Beside the above mentioned duties the occupant of the job is obliged to execute any reasonable request outside day-to-day responsibilities as required by company management or to take on responsibilities on his/her own, which by nature are part of the scope of duties or result from operating necessities
Education - Bachelor Degree or equivalent education in experience.
EXPERIENCE- 2 years of experience in relevant position
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics would be desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then please attach your CV or contact Wendy on 01908 660057