I am supporting a business based in Banbury who are recruiting a Sales Administrator to join their growing team. This is a permanent position paying between £18,000 - £21,000 based on experience.
This is a varied position and will suit someone who is confident on the telephone and can provide administrative support under tight time pressures. A 'can do' attitude and collaborative approach are key for this role as you will be joining an ever growing family based organisation that pride themselves on their approachable manner and team mentality.
This position is full time, Monday - Friday and office based.
Responsibilities will include :-
- Handling all incoming sales enquiries and passing leads to relevant colleagues
- Creation of sales proposals and related material
- Preparation of delivery and export information for product orders
- Building strong relationships with order processing, accounting and supply chain teams in Europe and customers in UK and Ireland.
- Communicating promotions to customers, always looking for opportunities to upsell
- Maintenance of CRM database
- Numerous other tasks relating to the smooth running of a busy office environment
Skills should include :-
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Experience of customer service - this can be face to face or telephone based
- Ability to prioritise tasks and take ownership of duties
- To remain calm under pressure, have empathy with and understand customer needs, issues and problems
- Familiar with SAP or CRM software
- Planning and coordination abilities
If you are interested in this position then please apply below