A world-wide electronic equipment company has a new and exciting opportunity in their UK office based in Newbury, Berkshire.
You will become a part of a dedicated and integral team of internal sales advisors and customer service representatives, who work to ensure all customer queries are dealt with whilst building and maintaining business relationships.
This is a full- time permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Salary is paying up to £25,000 depending on experience.
You will be responsible for supporting both the customer and the internal sales teams, therefore duties will include:
- Prepare quotations for email, in response to customer enquiries or a request from another member of the sales team
- Follow up quotations to try and covert to orders
- Provide customer sales support for the company’s products
- Provide support to external sales engineers
- Maximise sales of company products by cross selling/upselling to existing customers or prospecting new customers
- Processing and checking customer orders
- Dealing with customer quotes queries either telephone/email
- Check colleagues’ ‘E’ quotations for correct content and pricing, as requested by the supervisor from time to time.
- Price and delivery queries
- Dealing with customer discounts and net pricing
- Liaise with sales department to clarify quotation queries
- Liaise with workshop and warehouse departments to ensure delivery requirements are achievable
- Ensure special shipping/other requirements are correctly identified and addressed
- Responding to all customer enquiries
- Product specification
- Customer complaint handling
- Order Processing
If you are interested in hearing more then please apply today or email me with your up to date CV - firstname.lastname@example.org