We're recruiting for a Sales Consultant to join our clients team based in Lancaster.
We're looking for an experienced Sales candidate who has excellent sales skills, someone who is confident in their ability to make the sale and who has great communication skills.
The role consists of selling essential products and services and identifying cross selling opportunities whilst ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times.
You will also:-
* Embrace and embed the company culture, policies and procedures
* Respond promptly to client queries and ensure that all communications with customers are accurately recorded
* Give instructions and relay any issues to providers
* Show technical and product knowledge
* Manage individual diary system and allocate/respond to mail promptly
* Complete work within the company KPI targets.
To succeed in this role, you will also be target driven, pro-active and confident in your sales ability. Due to the nature of products this company offers its clients the ideal candidate will have previous experience of selling within a highly regulated environment ,as well as inbound and outbound telephone experience although this is not essential.
In return, this company offers a small, fun and friendly working environment in modern offices and the client would like to stress that this is not like a call centre.
This is a full time, permanent position. Salary is dependent on experience ( £18k - £21k ) and has an excellent uncapped bonus scheme.
If you're looking for a new opportunity and the above sounds like a role you would excel in please apply now!