An unmissable opportunity has arisen for a Customer Sales Coordinator to join my client on a permanent basis.
My client is a reputable private healthcare business with offices in Edgbaston near to Birmingham City Centre.
They are looking for a customer focused professional to join their friendly and welcoming team.
This role is a mix of coordination, administration and sales.
Salary = £18-20,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours = Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Parking is available on site
This will be a targeting role however the company ethos is selling through customer service and aftercare but you will be rewarded for the work you put in.
Bonus = approx £2-5,000 per annum
- Answering incoming calls to the sales team
- Responding to incoming enquiries relating to the products and procedures available
- Booking consultations with specialists
- Book review appointments into the electronic diary system
- Send regular lists to relevant hospitals / teams
- Process payments by card and bank transfer and raise invoices on the Sage
- Assist with the admin and co-ordination of appointments
- Perform aftercare calls
- Ensure balance payments and Terms and Conditions received by patient
- To deal with incoming and outgoing post and courier services
- To develop a relationship with patients and completing follow up tasks where necessary
- Assist the Manager with additional tasks when required
- General admin duties such as filing, scanning, shredding, photocopying
Please note this is NOT a hard sales role and would suit someone who can build trust and relationships through their passion for providing service.
The ideal candidate:
- Doesn't need to come from a medical or healthcare background
- Must of had previous telephone based customer service experience
- Must be self motivated
- Can work in a team and share workload
- Happy in a targeted role
If you are wanting to join a business that makes a positive difference to their customer's lives and want to be rewarded for the work you put in; then please apply today.