I am currently recruiting for a bilingual sales development rep based in Canterbury.
The purpose of the role is..
As a Sales Development Rep your main responsibility will be to identify and generate sales opportunities referring to all sales functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Appointment setting from self-generated leads
- Qualify and referral of inbound leads
- Attack specific verticals based on regulation and market changes
- Prospecting & cold calling
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals and decision makers
- Pre and post work for webinars and events ensuring high attendance and conversion
The ideal candidate skills and qualifications required
In order to contribute in this role, you are customer focused and have excellent communication skills. You strive in working in a fast paced, continuous delivery environment. You are a Self-starter with a strong motivation to exceed targets. The role requires you to have the ability to work independently and take ownership of your own work as well as be a team player.
- Up to a couple of year’s experience in an Inside Sales environment with focus on outbound sales
- Fluency in English and one other European language is required
- Work hard and well in a team
- Be kind and have an excellent telephone manner