One of the largest Housing Association based in London are looking to recruit two Sales Progression Executives on a 3 months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
Purpose of the role:
Successful candidates will be supporting the Senior Sales Progression Executive and Manager on all activities involved in the customer journey.
- Responsible for the progression of a proportion of the sales programme from reservation to legal completion.
- Raising initial legal documentation and working with the sales and development team to respond to solicitor enquiries.
- Ensuring lender valuations are booked and chasing speedy receipt of mortgage offers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with framework and panel solicitors
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with Independent Mortgage Advisors, Surveyors, Aftercare teams and other related third parties
- Responsible for preparing case files and liaising with the Co Sec on signing, sealing and governance
- Meeting departmental deadlines for exchanges and completions in line with KPIs
- Working to best practice in conveyancing processes, in line with legal and industry regulations and guidelines.
- Ensuring we are working in accordance to regulatory criteria to audit standard
- Supporting the sales teams to meet the business targets.
- Delivering excellent customer service throughout all sales progression activities.
- Close working with the Sales team to drive performance.
- Keeping internal systems up to date
- Strong understanding of the Shared Ownership sales process and Help to Buy process.
Due to the nature of the role candidates from a similar housing/sales environment would be ideal for this role. If you have the experience and skill set stated above, apply now for immediate consideration.