Do you have excellent sales skills, or customer service skills with the confidence to up-sell & handle objections? If so, how do you fancy working within a fantastic team as an Inbound Sales Executive?
Based in Norwich City Centre, our client has an exciting opportunity and we are looking for individuals with a good telephone manner, sales/objection handling ability and personable nature to work within a fantastic team in a professional working environment, where you will be rewarded for the hard work you put in.
Ideally seeking office based call handling customer service or sales experience but other sales experience will be considered.
Full time position, 6 month contract.
Possibility going permanent thereafter (although not guaranteed)
Training will be provided
-To understand the products and services on offer to the customer
- Taking Inbound Calls from customers looking to purchase the product, promoting the service and handling objections to close the sale on the call.
- To negotiate with existing customers on price in order to achieve the sale gaining the best possible margin.
- To cross sell products and services when the opportunity arises.
- To ensure that the customer requirements are met in a friendly, professional manner at all times, offering high levels of customer service.
- Identify & pursue lapsed customers, contacting them in a friendly, professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines, to re-engage them and process new sales orders.
- Work towards individual and team objectives
You will be working a 40 hour week, Monday - Friday on a shift rota, between the hours of 8am - 6pm. You will also be required to work 1 Saturday per month (on a rota) with hours of 8.30-4.00pm, and will receive a day off in lieu.
What's in it for me?
- Annual Salary of £18,000 ,plus uncapped commission of between £400 to £2000 per month. (OTE of £25,000 - £35,000)
- Bright new open plan office in a city centre location, with kitchen, break out area and games room.
- Fun and friendly team
- Office incentives
- Easy transport links - nearby to the train station and a bus stop outside
Please apply online if you are interested and have the required experience. ensuring your CV is up-to-date.
Managed by Nikki Cranmer- firstname.lastname@example.org