A well established and continuously growing company, with offices based in the heart of the West End of London are seeking a Sales Researcher with a knack for Relationship Management and Business Development.
The ideal candidate will be bright, energetic and proactive. An interest in environmental issues is essential as this correlates to the sector of the business. It is all about building upon warm leads and developing business – no cold calling.
This is a newly created role and a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a passionate team, with a strong presence in their industry.
Examples of role duties:
· Book qualified sales appointments for sales leaders with warm company leads i.e. individuals who have attended a marketing event or downloaded material from the website.
· Research, contact, qualify and book meetings for sales leaders with individuals in new companies in target sectors
· Attend client meetings and be a key point of contact for clients and prospects.
· Maintaining a clean data-set in the company CRM
· Analysing the sales data-base to support commercial strategy development.
· Research key industry sectors and clients and support awards, conferences, meetings, and industry events.
This will be mostly remotely based at the moment due to Covid19, however there will be face to face team meetings every now and again therefore you must be comfortable travelling.
If you have a background in sales and are interested in hearing more, please apply today!